The perfectly moist pumpkin bread recipe that is easy to make!
No doubt, pumpkins play a significant part in creating a fall atmosphere. Want to feel the most of it? Add a pumpkin taste to your autumn with this delicious treat you and your loved ones will absolutely love.
For this pumpkin dessert, you will need a list of ingredients below, an upbeat mood and Prolisok store baking equipment that will turn your cooking into a fun, relaxing process :
- 1 ¾ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp of baking soda
- ½ tbsp of salt
- ½ tbsp of baking powder
- 1 ½ tbsp of cinnamon
- ½ tbsp of allspice
- ¼ tbsp of ground ginger
- ¼ tbsp of ground nutmeg
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp of vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups of pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup of whole milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip cookies (optionally)
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Add all dry ingredients into a large bowl, mix with a whisker or spoon and set aside. Butter or flour in the baking dish. We recommend using a glass one. That will help you to see the baking process and to control it even better.
2. Add the oil, white and brown sugar, and eggs in a separate bowl. Whisk together until smooth. Add the vanilla, pumpkin puree, and milk, then whisk together until fully combined.
3. Pour the wet into the dry and mix until well combined. You can use the kitchen cooking utensils you like, but the best way is to work with a spatula to keep mixing smooth and gentle.
4. Now pour the batter into your prepared baking tin, then bake at 350F for about an hour.
5. Your pumpkin bread is done when a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean, and the centre springs back when pressed lightly.
Using oven mitts, carefully take the bread out of the oven, wait until it cools down and put it on the wooden serving board. You can add some seasonal treats to create an Instagram-worthy fall composition.
We bet this bread will conquer every pumpkin-loving heart! Share love through taste with the Prolisok store.
- Yevhen Smyrnov